The mission of the Cincinnati Medical Association is to support the delivery of quality medical care to the traditionally under-served segments of the Greater Cincinnati Community, to serve as an advocate for the underrepresented populations of the Tri-State Region and to enhance the professional practice of the minority physicians.
In addition to providing a forum in the Cincinnati Area where minority physician can tackle the ever-evolving health issues affecting the medical profession and the health care system, the CMA
- Offers Continuing Medical Education to its members
- Organizes profession and social gatherings for its members
- Mentors minority medical students, interns, residents, fellows
- Provides financial support to area organizations who share the vision of health
- Organizes, participates and sponsors community health fairs, seminars, workshops